Applying for Research Grants and Management of Associated Expenditure
This section contains information about departmental procedures for applying for research grants and management of associated expenditure:
- If you are planning to apply for research funding you should contact our Finance Administrator as soon as possible.
- To initiate the application you will need to complete an Application Intent Form; please note, if you are based in the Cambridge Cancer Trials Centre (CCTC), you will also need to complete a Grant proforma for CCTC applications.
- The Finance Administrator will then work with you to prepare your application and will ensure that the application is accurately costed, including an accurate estimation of the directly allocated costs.
- Your application is then considered by the Head of Department, or Deputy Head of Department in the Head's absence.
- After departmental approval, the application must be checked and approved by the University’s Research Operations Office (ROO) prior to submission to the funding body.
For more detailed information about making a grant application and the procedures for managing expenditure associated with research grants see:
- aking a grant application; new grants; ongoing grants; and staffing issues, including adverts and appointments.
- Information about identifying sources of funding can be found on our Research Information pages.