The University's Procurement Services produce the University’s procurement strategy and provide guidance on best practice to staff. They also liaise with the University Finance System’s management team to ensure that it fulfils all the requirements of purchasers throughout the organisation. In addition, they represent the University’s views on the Council of the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) and research key supply markets and set up University-wide purchasing agreements where appropriate.
They hold an annual exhibition, where members of staff can meet with key product suppliers to the University. They also disseminates information on suppliers, products and other news relating to purchasing to all University departments.
See the Procurement Services website for: http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/purchasing/
- What Procurement Services does
- Introduction to iProcurement
- Framework Contracts/Preferred Suppliers
- Purchasing Groups in Cambridge
- Procurement Information for Suppliers
- Contact details
- For users on the University network:
- Template Documentation and Contract Terms
- Purchasing Procedures, Legislation and Guides