Jun 06, 2016
from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
|Where||Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute|
|Add event to calendar||
The 9th annual Cambridge Cancer Centre Annual Symposium will take place on Monday 6 June 2016 from 9.00-18.00 at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute.
The programme will include talks from the following:
- Ben Ebert, Harvard
- Scott Lowe, Memorial Sloan Kettering
Invited speakers include:
- Bertie Göttgens - Defining Stem Cell States and Regulatory Networks using Single Cell Genomics
- Brian Huntly - Epigenetic dysregulation in haematological malignancies
- Elisa Laurenti - Transcriptional regulation of human haematopoietic stem cells
- Markus Mueschen - Signalling thresholds and metabolic checkpoints in B cell malignancies
- George Vassiliou - Identifying genetic vulnerabilities in acute myeloid leukaemia using CRISPR drop-out screens
Would you like to present your work?
To be considered for a short talk or the poster presentation, please register and submit an abstract of up to 150 words by Wednesday 20 April 2016 - submit abstract here.
If you would like to attend, please register here.