For information about upcoming events, please click on the headings below:
- Cambridge Pancreatic Cancer Symposium 2015 - 01 May 2015
- 2015 Cambridge Cancer Centre Annual Symposium: Exploring new approaches to understanding cancer - 11 June 2015
01 May 2015
The next symposium will be held on Friday 01 May 2015 at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge.
For more details please click here.
Further information about the Cambridge Pancreatic Centre can be found on the centre's website: http://www.cambridge-pcc.org/index.html
11 June 2015
Registration is now open for the 8th Cambridge Cancer Centre Symposium – exploring new approaches to understanding cancer. The Symposium is free to attend for all members of the Cambridge Cancer Centre but places are limited so please register now.
This one day symposium is aimed at encouraging and catalysing the interdisciplinary and collaborative cancer research being carried out in Cambridge. It is an opportunity for Cambridge-based researchers, clinicians, and biotechnology companies to network and initiate collaborations.
The Symposium will take place at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute on Thursday 11 June from 09:00 to 18:00, followed by drinks and a buffet dinner.
The day will consist of talks from invited speakers and a poster session.
The invited speakers are:
- Kristian Helin, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC)
University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Richard Gilbertson, St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, USA
- Sarah Bohndiek, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute and Department of Physics
- Carlos Caldas, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute
- Michaela Frye, Cambridge Stem Cell Institute
- Greg Hannon, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute
- Meritxell Huch, Wellcome Trust/Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute
For more details and information about how to register click here.