For information about upcoming events, please click on the headings below:
- CRUK Cambridge Institute Symposium: Unanswered Questions in Cancer and the Immune System - 20 & 21 March 2015
- Cambridge Pancreatic Cancer Symposium 2015 - 01 May 2015
- Advanced courses, scientific conferences and workshops at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute - 2014 calendar
20 & 21 March 2015
The 2015 CRUK CI Symposium will take place on Friday 20 and Saturday 21 March 2015, at the Li Ka Shing Centre, Cambridge, UK.
The conference will discuss key issues in cancer immunology in four sessions:
- Tumour microenvironment
- New approaches to monitoring immune cell therapy
- Human cancer and autochthonous tumour models
To register an interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the CRUK CI website for further inofrmation: http://www.cruk.cam.ac.uk/seminars-conferences/cri-symposium
01 May 2015
The next symposium will be held on Friday 01 May 2015 at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge.
For more details please click here.
Further information about the Cambridge Pancreatic Centre can be found on the centre's website: http://www.cambridge-pcc.org/index.html
For information about Wellcome Trust courses, scientific conferences and workshops, click here: http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Education-resources/Courses-and-conferences/Advanced-Courses-and-Scientific-Conferences/