The University Department of Oncology is part of the School of Clinical Medicine at the University of Cambridge and is based within 7 locations on or close to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
The Department encompasses both University and NHS components, where clinical and basic science converges to provide a multi-disciplinary approach to cancer related research.
Our main focus of research is the treatment, diagnosis and prevention of cancer.
We aim to deliver the best possible care to patients, build a world renowned environment for laboratory and clinical research and provide an education programme that generates world class oncology clinicians and research scientists.
- News & Events:
- Offical Launch of the Cambridge Cancer Centre Early Detection Programme
The launch event for the Cambridge Cancer Centre Early Detection Programme will be held 18 January 2016 - all welcome to attend ... More
- 2016 Cambridge Cancer Centre Early Detection Pump Priming Awards
Cambridge Cancer Centre members are invited to apply for Early Detection Programme Pump Priming awards ... More
- School of Clinical Medicine Mental Health Awareness Programme - 11 May to 03 December 2015
The School of Clinical Medicine has launched a new "Raising Mental Health Awareness Programme" ... More
- 30 November & 01 December 2015
Cambridge Cancer Centre Early Detection Special Lecture Series ... more
- Browse all news, events & seminars