Information for Public & Patients
The Department of Oncology interacts with a wide variety of people interested in cancer, including the general public, patients, sponsors, students, research scientists, clinicians and collaborators.
Please use the menu on the left hand side of this page for further information about:
- Who to contact for information about administrative issues, post graduate education & training and medical enquiries.
- Travel directions to all our Departmental units.
- Information for patients, including links to websites providing support and information about different types of cancers.
- Cancer services, treatments and facilities available for patients in the West Anglian region.
- Academic and clinical research carried out in the department, including clinical trials.
- How you can make donations to support cancer related research.