Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Dr. Jason Carroll
Departmental title: Associated Research Group Leader.
University Department(s): Associated - Oncology.
Other Affiliation(s): Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI).
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Associated Research Group Leader at CR-UK CRI.
Other position(s) held: None.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- In the first instance, please check the CR-UK CRI website for availability of PhD studentships: http:/www.cambridgecancer.org.uk/jobs-and-studentships/phd-studentships/.
- If you wish to apply for other sources of funding please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Understanding Estrogen Receptor Function in Breast Cancer.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Site specific: breast
For a list of publications please click here.