Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Dr. James Brenton
Departmental title: Associated Research Group Leader.
University Department(s): Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CR-UK CI); Honorary - Oncology.
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Honorary Consultant Medical Oncologist; Associated Senior Research Group Leader at CR-UK CI.
Other position(s) held: None.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CR-UK CI), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- In the first instance, please check the CR-UK CRI website for availability of PhD studentships: http:/www.cambridgecancer.org.uk/jobs-and-studentships/phd-studentships/.
- If you wish to apply for other sources of funding please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Functional Genomics of Ovarian Cancer Laboratory.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Diagnostics & experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Site specific: gynaecological
For a list of publications please click here.