Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Prof. Tony Green
Departmental title: Associated Professor.
University Department(s): Home - Haematology; Associated - Oncology.
Other Affiliation(s): Cambridge Institute for Medical Research (CIMR).
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Associated Professor.
Other position(s) held: University Chair, Department of Haematology; Research Group Leader at the CIMR; Joint Cancer Theme Lead for the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre.
- Postal address: Cambridge Istitute for Medical Research (CIMR), Wellcome Trust/MRC Building, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0XY.
- Email: email@example.com
- Academic PA: Amanda Goldsmith; Tel. 01223 336820; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical PA:Tina Biggs; Tel. 01223 762668; email: email@example.com
Other relevant links:
- Cambridge Istitute for Medical Research (CIMR)
- Department of Haematology
- NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- Please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Haematology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Haematopoietic Stem Cells and Leukaemia.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Data analysis & modelling
- Diagnostics & experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Site specific: blood (haematological cancers)
- Stem cell research
- Surgical & clinical treatments
For a list of publications please click here.