Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Prof. John Griffiths
Departmental title: Professor of Molecular Imaging.
University Department(s): Oncology and Radiology.
Other Affiliation(s): Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI).
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Professor of Molecular Imaging; Honorary Consultant; Senior Research Group Leader at the CR-UK CRI.
Other position(s) held: Co-Director of Imaging, CR-UK CRI; Honorary Consultant, Department of Radiology.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- I am no longer taking new graduate students.
Title: Cancer MRI and MRS; Metabolomics Magnetic Imaging and Spectroscopy.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Preclinical & clinical molecular imaging
For a list of publications please click here.