Information about Research Group Leaders
Dr. Raj Jena
Departmental title: Research Group Leader.
University Department(s): Oncology.
Other Affiliation(s): None.
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Research Group Leader at R4 Block, Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Other position(s) held:
- Postal address: The Oncology Centre, Box 193, R4 Block, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QQ.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- Please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Radiotherapy Treatment of CNS Tumours
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Preclinical & clinical molecular imaging
- Site specific: Central Nervous System (CNS) and brain
For a list of publications please click here.