Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Prof. Duncan Jodrell
Departmental title: Professor of Cancer Therapeutics.
University Department(s): Oncology and Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CR-UK CI).
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Academic Clinical Lead for Early Phase Clinical Trials; Professor of Cancer Therapeutics; Honorary Consultant in Medical Oncology; Senior Research Group Leader at CR-UK CI.
Other position(s) held: None.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research (CR-UK CR), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
- Email: email@example.com
- Research Administrator: Paula Baines; Tel. 01223 404 235; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Current Employment Vacancies
- Research Associate (Ref: RD00422) - Mathematical Modelling Approaches in Cancer Therapeutics
- Further particulars: click here [PDF]
- How to apply: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/506/
Current Undergraduate Students
- Pathology Part 1B Lecture 2013 - Click here for slide show presentation [PDF].
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- In the first instance, please check the CR-UK CRI website for availability of PhD studentships: http:/www.cambridgecancer.org.uk/jobs-and-studentships/phd-studentships/.
- If you wish to apply for other sources of funding please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Pharmacology and Drug Development Group.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Data analysis& modelling
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Preclinical and clinical molecular imaging
- Site specific: pancreas
- Surgical & clinical treatments
For a list of publications please click here.