Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Dr. Phil Jones
Departmental title: Associated Research Group Leader.
University Department(s): Honorary - Oncology.
Other Affiliation(s): Medical Research Council Cancer Cell Unit (MRC CCU), Hutchison/MRC Research Centre.
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Honorary Consultant Medical Oncologist; Associated Research Group Leader at the Medical Research Council Cancer Cell Unit (MRC CCU), Hutchison/MRC Research Centre.
Other position(s) held: None.
- Postal address: Hutchison/MRC Research Centre, Box 197, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0XZ.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
- Medical Research Council Cancer Cell Unit (MRC CCU)
- Cambridge Cancer Centre (CCC) personal page
- Hutchison/MRC Research Centre
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- Please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Stem Cells and Cancer.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Stem cell research
For a list of publications please click here.