Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Prof. David Neal
Departmental title: Clinical Director of Surgical Oncology.
University Department(s): Joint Oncology and Surgery.
Other Affiliation(s): Department of Urology, Cambridge University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Clinical Director of Surgical Oncology; Professor of Surgical Oncology; Senior Research Group Leader at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI).
Other position(s) held: Honorary Consultant in Surgical Uro-oncology, Cambridge University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
- Email: email@example.com
- PA: Helen Anderson Tel. 01223 331940; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- In the first instance, please check the CR-UK CRI website for availability of PhD studentships: http:/www.cambridgecancer.org.uk/jobs-and-studentships/phd-studentships/.
- If you wish to apply for other sources of funding please contact me to discuss whether I am able to offer you a project BEFORE you submit your online GRADSAF application form for admission to the University.
- If I am able to offer you a position, you should then make your online GRADSAF application to the Department of Oncology and state my name in section A(12) of the form.
Title: Urological Research.
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Clinical trials
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Site specific: urological
- Surgical & clinical research: treatment of urological cancers
For a list of publications please click here.