Information about Research Group Leaders in Oncology
Prof. David Tuveson
Departmental title: Professor of Pancreatic Cancer Medicine.
University Department(s): Oncology.
Other Affiliation(s): Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI).
Department of Oncology position(s) held: Professor of Pancreatic Cancer Medicine; Associated Senior Research Group Leader at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI).
Other position(s) held: Director of the Cambridge Pancreatic Cancer Centre.
- Postal address: Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute (CR-UK CRI), Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant links:
Applicants for graduate courses (PhD and MPhil):
- I am no longer accepting graduate students.
Title: Tumour Modelling and Experimental Medicine (Pancreatic Cancer).
Overview & further information: Please click here.
- Diagnostics and experimental therapeutics
- Molecular, cellular & structural biology
- Site specific: pancreas
For a list of publications please click here.