This section of the website contains information of interest to departmental staff and students, including:
- Departmental Key Contacts - contact details
- Committees & Representatives - Athena SWAN representatives, Graduate Education Committees, Health & Safety Committee, Oncology Management Committee.
- Information for Staff - News staff, current staff, Joint University & NHS staff, Staff with childrem University services, leave, appraisals, performance and career progression.
- Information for Postdocs - link to Cambridge Postdoc Society
- Information for Students - new students, students with children, Graduate education hadnbooks, attendance & leave, working whilst studying, student forms and CamSIS.
- Information for Graduate Student Supervisors - departmental and University information and advice.
- Health & Safety - departmental safety manual, accident reporting, recent safety notices, risk assement, training and working away.
- Research Information - funding, open access & data management, governance & integrity and reporting outputs.
- Financial Policies & Procedures - research grants & management of related expenditure, expense claims and procurement.
- Personal Development - a range of training is available for staff and students
- Computing & IT Services - information and advice about the services and support available.
- Library Services - a wide range of library services and resources are available, including teaching & learning, research tools, access to collections and ejournals.
- Communications & Branding - advice and guidance on how to promote your research through the media and using the University's branded templates, images and products.
If you find you are not authorized to look at any resource and you think that you should be, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org