skip to primary navigationskip to content

Student Forms


You can access information about application procedures relating to your academic and personal life from CamSIS; i.e. what to do if you get ill, want to undertake research away from Cambridge, change department, change course, etc.

To access relevant application forms click on the 'Application Procedures + Forms' link in your Self-Service account (under 'Academic Record').

Please note: the onus is on you to manage your applications, which will need supporting comments from various interested parties. Please follow the instructions for your application with care.

Departmental forms

Record of meetings with Principal Supervisor

Appointment of examiners

Board of Graduate Studies

Submission of Dissertation


Back to top